The way Focus has grown over the years and become a real outreach tool to connect with families has been amazing. Great to chat with Julie as she hands the baton onto Carrie, and tells stories of how God has used the group over the years. Two amazing ladies!
We caught up with Andy who’s one of our amazing volunteers serving our town in real practical ways through this crisis. So far 164 volunteers have complete 576 acts of compassion. If you need Covid-19 support you can request it here
Figures just in! The Love Eastbourne fund is now at a total of £21,470.00 and additional funds to the church are now at £9,640.04.
A massive thanks to everyone who has given! For more information, and to give online, visit www.kings.church/giving
In response to the Covid-19 crisis we have set-up a Love Eastbourne Fund, in which 100% of all donations will go to help those struggling financially in our community.
You can donate online at www.kings.church/giving
If you would like to explore the Christian faith, The Alpha Course is a great place to do just that. It’s relaxed, friendly and fun, where no question is too honest. Our next Alpha will run shortly, and will more than likely run on Zoom.
To find out more, and to register, head to https://www.kings.church/alpha
A snapshot of God working in the lives of ordinary people. What’s you story?
No doubt the pandemic has created challenging times for all of us. But what are the unexpected blessings that have come about?
How do you past the time? Ideas and goals from the Kings Youth
Our prayer rooms reopen 9th January 2020!
To celebrate and kick start 2020, we’ll be having evenings of worship and prayer every night at the Kings Centre. Join us as we gather together to encounter God and commit all that we’re doing to him. Every evening, Thursday 9th to Tuesday 21st January, 8pm, Kings Centre.
At Hampden Park
Our brand new prayer room is opening at the Kings Centre in January and will be available 24 hours a day. Purpose built for accessibility and round-the-clock access, the room offers a permanent place of prayer at Kings.
At Centro our newly refurbished prayer room is reopening at Centro Lounge and is also available to book right around the clock.
A few important notes
- There are hundreds of prayer slots available. Simply sign up for as many as you like through ChurchSuite (see below). You can sign up yourself, as a married couple, your family, or as a group (but we will require one email address for confirmation).
- During the daytime (8am-6pm) we are happy for you to pray on your own (or with others).
- During the evening/overnight (6pm-8am), we ask you to be with at least one other person you know and trust.
- If praying with others please don’t put yourself into a difficult situation or any circumstances that might conflict with your integrity.
- Full instructions on how to access the building and the room will be sent via a confirmation email (two emails will be sent – one confirming the booking and the second as a reminder the day before).
- If things change and you can’t make it for whatever reason, that’s fine. It’s easy to rearrange. Please let us know so we can reallocate your hour (see the confirmation email for details).
- and yes. There are toilet facilities 24-7 🙂
For improved security we’ve placed the sign-up links inside ChurchSuite. You wil find links to both the Kings Centre and Centro Lounge prayer rooms listed in your ChurchSuite menu (see the picture below). Feel free to bookmark these links in your browser but please don’t share them online.
If you need a ChurchSuite account or are having problems with your login, email us at email@example.com