Our prayer rooms reopen 9th January 2020!
To celebrate and kick start 2020, we’ll be having evenings of worship and prayer every night at the Kings Centre. Join us as we gather together to encounter God and commit all that we’re doing to him. Every evening, Thursday 9th to Tuesday 21st January, 8pm, Kings Centre.
At Hampden Park
Our brand new prayer room is opening at the Kings Centre in January and will be available 24 hours a day. Purpose built for accessibility and round-the-clock access, the room offers a permanent place of prayer at Kings.
At Centro our newly refurbished prayer room is reopening at Centro Lounge and is also available to book right around the clock.
A few important notes
- There are hundreds of prayer slots available. Simply sign up for as many as you like through ChurchSuite (see below). You can sign up yourself, as a married couple, your family, or as a group (but we will require one email address for confirmation).
- During the daytime (8am-6pm) we are happy for you to pray on your own (or with others).
- During the evening/overnight (6pm-8am), we ask you to be with at least one other person you know and trust.
- If praying with others please don’t put yourself into a difficult situation or any circumstances that might conflict with your integrity.
- Full instructions on how to access the building and the room will be sent via a confirmation email (two emails will be sent – one confirming the booking and the second as a reminder the day before).
- If things change and you can’t make it for whatever reason, that’s fine. It’s easy to rearrange. Please let us know so we can reallocate your hour (see the confirmation email for details).
- and yes. There are toilet facilities 24-7 🙂
For improved security we’ve placed the sign-up links inside ChurchSuite. You wil find links to both the Kings Centre and Centro Lounge prayer rooms listed in your ChurchSuite menu (see the picture below). Feel free to bookmark these links in your browser but please don’t share them online.
If you need a ChurchSuite account or are having problems with your login, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org