Throughout September, we’d love to be praying every minute of every day, for the entire month. That’s 30 days of non-stop praying for our friends, families, communities, churches and nations for the next 30 years.
Everyone can play their part. Whether you come on your own, with your family, with a friend or a group of friends, come and be a part of our 24-7 prayer.
A few important notes
- There are over 700 prayer slots available. Simply sign up for as many as you like, by clicking on the link below. You can sign up yourself, as a married couple, your family, or as a group (but we will require one email address for confirmation).
- If you want, you can sign up and repeat the same hours every week, but don’t worry if you can’t.
- During the daytime (8am-6pm) we are happy for you to pray on your own (or with others).
- During the evening/overnight (6pm-8am), we ask you to be with at least one other person you know and trust.
- If praying with others please don’t put yourself into a difficult situation or any circumstances that might conflict with your integrity.
- Full instructions on how to access the building and the room will be sent via a confirmation email (two emails will be sent – one confirming the booking and the second as a reminder the day before).
- If things change and you can’t make it for whatever reason, that’s fine. It’s easy to rearrange. Please let us know so we can reallocate your hour (see the confirmation email for details).
- and yes. There are toilet facilities 24-7 🙂
It’s going to be great. We’re really excited.
Thirty days of continual prayer for the next thirty years. Amazing.
Graham and the team at Kings